- Gun Hill is the second highest peak of Mussoorie.
- It is a good place for viewing the Himalayan ranges like Srikantha, Pithwara, Bunderpunch, Gangotri Group etc and also Doon Valley.
- It is located around 400 ft above the Mall Road.
- It is accessible via walking or via Cable Car.
- Hits: 15
- Taj Mahal is a white marble tomb built between the years 1631 to 1648 in Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
- It was built by Shah Jahan for his wife Arjuman Banu Begum, also known as Mumtaz Mahal
- Taj Mahal is an example of Mughal architecture, combining the Persian, Indian and Islamic architectural styles.
- It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a part of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- The tomb is located centrally and is the focus of entire area.
- Four minarets, each of which is around 130 feet tall, are present at each corner of the tomb.
- Taj Mahal is decorated with paint, stone inlays and carvings. The symmetry of entire structure is a treat to watch.
- The complex is surrounded by a large mughal garden with raised pathways, fountains, trees and a raised marble water tank.
- Best time to visit is in the morning when the twilight imparts a pink colour to the Taj Mahal. Sunset is also a good time to visit.
- Hits: 37
- The Wax Museum contains a collection of wax sculptures of famous people exhibited in lifelike poses, wearing real clothes.
- It has the following sections:
- Wax Museum
- Horror Show
- Game Zone
- Mirror Maze
- Hits: 146
Page 1 of 6