- Fateh Sagar Lake is one of the four lakes in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- This artificial, fresh water lake was constructed by Maharana Jai Singh in 1678 AD.
- It was later reconstructed by Maharana Fateh Singh in 1889 AD, after the earthen dam was washed away in floods.
- Maharana Fateh Singh built Connaught Dam (also known as the Pal or the Drive) to commemorate the visit of Duke of Connaught and the lake was renamed as Fateh Sagar Lake.
- Hits: 184
- 5.8 inch super Retina HD display
- 3D Touch
- Splash, Water and Dust Resistant
- 12MP wide angle and telephoto cameras with OIS
- iOS 11
- Face ID
- Hits: 173
Page 2 of 6