- Parwanoo is a town located along the National Highway 22, just after crossing the Haryana border into Himachal Pradesh.
- Timber Trail is located at the foothills of Shivalik Ranges in Parwanoo, about 6km from Himachal – Haryana border.
- Hits: 81
- The Wax Museum contains a collection of wax sculptures of famous people exhibited in lifelike poses, wearing real clothes.
- It has the following sections:
- Wax Museum
- Horror Show
- Game Zone
- Mirror Maze
- Hits: 146
- Nehru Park is located on an island inside Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- It is accessible by boat.
- This park has beautiful fountains, some with stepping stones inside them.
- It also has a boat shaped restaurant which is connected to the park via a bridge.
- The walk from the park to restaurant via bridge is very picturesque.
- Hits: 102
Page 1 of 3