- Parwanoo is a town located along the National Highway 22, just after crossing the Haryana border into Himachal Pradesh.
- Timber Trail is located at the foothills of Shivalik Ranges in Parwanoo, about 6km from Himachal – Haryana border.
- Cable Car: The journey by Cable Car to Timber Trail Heights provides a very unique experience as it provides an aerial view of the mountains, the Kaushalya river flowing in between two hills and many more breathtaking scenarios. The journey lasts around 8 minutes and the ticket is valid for 2 hours from the time of issue. It has been clearly mentioned everywhere that the resort guests would get a preference in Cable Car. Also, certain areas are reserved for resort guests only. However, the view is excellent and you can visit a few places like the Garden cafe etc.
- Resort: The resort provides a weekend getaway from the city life, amidst the green hills and picturesque beauty.
- The area of Timber Trail resort is about 1.6 acres
How To Reach:
- Airport: The nearest airport is in Chandigarh, which is about 25 km away from Parwanoo.
- Railways: Nearest railway station is in Kalka, which is about 4km away from Parwanoo.
- Road: Timber Trail is located on the National Highway 22, about 6km from Himachal – Haryana border.