- Gun Hill is the second highest peak of Mussoorie.
- It is a good place for viewing the Himalayan ranges like Srikantha, Pithwara, Bunderpunch, Gangotri Group etc and also Doon Valley.
- It is located around 400 ft above the Mall Road.
- It is accessible via walking or via Cable Car.
- Dhanaulti is a hill station located between Mussoorie and Chamba.
- It is famous for snowfall between December and March.
- It also has a scenic view of Yamunotri and Gangotri glaciers.
- It is known for the forests of Deodar, Oak and Rhododendron.