- Gun Hill is the second highest peak of Mussoorie.
- It is a good place for viewing the Himalayan ranges like Srikantha, Pithwara, Bunderpunch, Gangotri Group etc and also Doon Valley.
- It is located around 400 ft above the Mall Road.
- It is accessible via walking or via Cable Car.
- It is open from 10AM to 6PM.
- Mussoorie's top view is visible from here.
- Gun Point has a water reservoir for Mussoorie city.
- Before Independence, a gun was mounted here which was fired at noon to enable people to adjust time in their clocks.
How To Reach:
- By Air: The nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is Dehradun Railway Station.
- By Road: Gun Hill is accessible by foot or via Cable Car from the Mall Road.