- The Wax Museum contains a collection of wax sculptures of famous people exhibited in lifelike poses, wearing real clothes.
- It has the following sections:
- Wax Museum
- Horror Show
- Game Zone
- Mirror Maze
- Hits: 335
- Nehru Park is located on an island inside Fateh Sagar Lake, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- It is accessible by boat.
- This park has beautiful fountains, some with stepping stones inside them.
- It also has a boat shaped restaurant which is connected to the park via a bridge.
- The walk from the park to restaurant via bridge is very picturesque.
- Hits: 231
- Fateh Sagar Lake is one of the four lakes in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- This artificial, fresh water lake was constructed by Maharana Jai Singh in 1678 AD.
- It was later reconstructed by Maharana Fateh Singh in 1889 AD, after the earthen dam was washed away in floods.
- Maharana Fateh Singh built Connaught Dam (also known as the Pal or the Drive) to commemorate the visit of Duke of Connaught and the lake was renamed as Fateh Sagar Lake.
- Hits: 365